Episode 21 has lots of listener news, approaches to middle names and a rant about Postman Pat.
We’re back for another episode of our ramblings on being a dad. Joined by an awake Oliver, we talk reusable nappies, father’s day and bedtime routines.
Episode 19 is here with a dose of weaning and eczema, including some information from an actual medical professional.
Episode 18 brings a dose of Baby Sensory, sleep patterns and going on time out.
After a week off, we’re back with Episode 17 full of teething, rainmakers and changing room etiquette.
Episode 16 brings a decidedly non-beardy contribution, some thoughts on time away from home and enrolling at nurseries.
We’re back with Episode 15, in which Nick fails to remember how old his daughter is, takes a guess and gets it wrong – she’s 10 weeks old. Meanwhile we discuss home schooling, first aid and play dough.
We’re back with more tips, reckons and contributions. Swimming, high chairs and photography are all discussed thanks to listener contributions. Have something you’d like us to talk about? Then get in touch!
- Wes points us at uSwim Australia’s videos for swimming tips
- Nick heartily recommends the simple but effective IKEA Anilop high chair
- The Philips AVENT SCF332/01 is letting Roo take a turn with feeding
- Roo has been reading The Wonder Weeks by Hetty Van de Rijt and Frans Plooij
- Darren really knows how to take photos
Soft play, swimming and some more books all come up in episode 13.
In our Mothering Sunday special, we completely forget to mention the day – hopefully you didn’t. We talk about how we picked our buggies, the wonders of charity shops and some more book tips.
- Roo has an Uppababy Vista
- Nick has a Mothercare MyChoice3 – no longer available, but looks a bit like this
- Your Baby Week By Week by Simon Cave and Caroline Fertleman
- Good Night, Sleep Tight by Kim West
- Graham W points us at Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Free) for recording contributions – go on, you know you want to