Episode 16 brings a decidedly non-beardy contribution, some thoughts on time away from home and enrolling at nurseries.
We’re back with Episode 15, in which Nick fails to remember how old his daughter is, takes a guess and gets it wrong – she’s 10 weeks old. Meanwhile we discuss home schooling, first aid and play dough.
We’re back with more tips, reckons and contributions. Swimming, high chairs and photography are all discussed thanks to listener contributions. Have something you’d like us to talk about? Then get in touch!
- Wes points us at uSwim Australia’s videos for swimming tips
- Nick heartily recommends the simple but effective IKEA Anilop high chair
- The Philips AVENT SCF332/01 is letting Roo take a turn with feeding
- Roo has been reading The Wonder Weeks by Hetty Van de Rijt and Frans Plooij
- Darren really knows how to take photos
Soft play, swimming and some more books all come up in episode 13.